DMA has provided critical analysis and experienced recommendations to clients making hotel acquisition and redevelopment decisions across the U.S. In our Services section,
Due Diligence assistance is explained in detail.
- 118 guest rooms resort area
- Located on the beach, tired property-required a major renovation
- Issues included entitlement requirements and conformance to current ADA standards
- 184 guest rooms renovation
- Renovated hotel ($17m) reopened in 2012 after being in receivership for 4 years
- An important analysis was related to expanding the roof deck amenity to maximize
- 259 guest rooms, office conversion to hotel
- Significant issues included the development cost budget including extensive repairs to the
exterior facade and potential zoning issues.
- Office conversion of two adjacent properties to hotels
- An analysis was performed relative to the programming and related improvements for each
of the buildings since they would cater to different segments of the market.
- 659 guest room renovation repositioning
- Significant issues included determining the appropriate level of renovation consistent with
the mid-market, price conscious client, the required entitlements and code upgrades, and
determining the cost premium for construction costs in Hawaii.
- 225 guest room feasibility study
- New build boutique hotel at a four star quality, retained existing facade
- Meeting space, spa facilities, and roof deck with pool