Mike Levin, Charles Porter, and Martha Spatz formed DMA in 2007 with a select team of talented professionals and decades of experience in commercial real estate development. Previously, while with other firms, DMA's principals and staff members played leading roles in successful projects that include:
- Branson Landing, Branson, MO: lifestyle center (waterfront retail and entertainment), new development, $110 million, 500,000 square feet, phased opening for local developer HCW
- The Glen Town Center, Glenview, IL: publicly funded mixed-use centerpiece of award-winning redevelopment project resulting from a Naval Air Station base closure for Oliver McMillan
- Houston Galleria, Houston, TX: super-regional, mixed use shopping center, major expansion and redevelopment, $118 million. For Urban Retail Properties, and Simon Properties
- 900 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL: 66-story multi-use complex (luxury retail, office, residential, Four Seasons hotel), new development, $550 million, 2.6 million square feet, phased opening for JMB
- Mayfaire Town Center, Wilimington, NC: Phase I, Lifestyle Center, 350,000 square feet retail
- The Cypress of Raleigh, LLC, Raleigh, NC: Continuing care retirement community on 48.6 acres, 202 residences, 40 bed skilled care facility, 42,000 square feet clubhouse, $123 million Phase I development
- MGM Tower, Century City Los Angeles, CA: 35-story office building, new development, $320 million, 710,000 square feet for JMB
- SunAmerican Center, Century City, LA: 39-story office building, new development, $75 million, 750,000 square feet for JMB
- City Place, Hartford, CT: 38-story office building, 960,000 square feet for Aetna Insurance
- The Streets at Southpoint, Durham, NC: hybrid mall (exterior retail and entertainment), $120 million, 1.3 million square feet, 96% occupancy, 122 stores, 525,000 square feet at grand opening for Urban Retail Properties Co.
- Galleria at Roseville, Sacramento, CA: hybrid mall (exterior retail and entertainment), new development, $100 million, 1.1 million square feet, 106 stores, 97% occupancy, 388,000 square feet at grand opening for Urban Retail Properties Co.
- Citrus Park Town Center, Tampa, FL: regional center, 120 stores, 98% occupancy, 445,000 square feet at grand opening for Urban Retail Properties Co.
- Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie, IL: outdoor upscale shopping center (five anchors), expansion and renovation, $250 million, 1.8 million square feet, phased opening for Urban Retail Properties Co.
- Oakbrook Center, Oakbrook, IL: Outdoor upscale regional shopping center, several expansions including a $150 million Nordstrom expansion Urban Retail Properties Co.
- Desert Passage, Las Vegas, NV: Repositioning and redevelopment of 475,000 retail center on the Las Vegas strip for RFR Holding and Sutton East
- Waterside Place, Boston, MA: 1.2 million square feet mixed use center on Port Authority air rights in the Sea Port District. For Urban Retail Properties, and the Drew Company
- Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center, Washington, DC: fit out of commercial retail and office space within the complex for the GSA
- River Oaks, Calumet City, IL: Enclosure of open air regional center while in operation. For Urban Retail Properties
- Tabor Center, Denver, CO: urban vertical shopping center, redevelopment and expansion for Equity Office Properties, $25 million
- 333 Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL: Major corrective work of iconic high rise office building located at the bend of the Chicago River. Work included reglazing, floor leveling roof repairs and interior office fit out. Corporate headquarters for Urban Retail Properties
- Stratford Square, Bloomingdale, IL: $12 million renovation of regional shopping center for Ohio Teachers and Heitman
- Rush Walton Collection, Chicago, IL: Redevelopment of 25,000 square foot retail building for JMB
- Element Hotel by Westin, Omaha, NE