Leeanne DeLory brings more than 20 years of design and management experience within the architectural, construction and building & materials community. Her many professional roles have ranged in scope from running high-end residential projects from conceptual design through construction completion, supporting interior tenant fit-up of facilities within the corporate sector, and assisting building managers in the remodeling of commercial interiors. Leeanne’s hands-on approach, creativity and participation with clients in decision making, design and planning has facilitated many long-standing relationships within the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy workload and deadlines.
- Strong personal and communication skills.
- Utilizes creativity, leadership and sense of humor to execute solutions that create customer value and long-standing client relations.
Manhattan West, New York, NY
Assembly Row, Boston, MA
Brookfield Place, New York, NY
15 Bank Street, White Plains, NY
One LIbery Plaza, New York, NY
EDENS, New England locations
Notable Past Projects*
The Moorings at Squantum Gardens, Quncy, MA
33 Commonwealth Ave., Newton, MA
The River Club, Scituate, MA
Nielsen Eye Center, Quincy, MA
State Street Bank, Boston, MA
Pilgrim Bank, Cohasset, MA
- Bachelor of Science Building Management & Design - Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Associates in Architectural Engineering Technology - Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Professional Certification in Construction Management
- Dyer/Brown & Associates - designer, project manager, facilities manager
- Sheskey Architects - designer, project manager
- Upland Architects - code analysis consultant, project administrator
- McKay Construction - design/build consultant
*Projects completed while at previous companies